Responsibility When Involved In An Accident
- Stop immediately
- Give assistance and obtain medical help. Call an ambulance if
- Call the police.
- Exchange names, addresses, and vehicle identification information.
This is all you need to talk about. Do not get into a discussion
with who is at fault.
- Obtain the names and addresses of witnesses.
- Remain at the scene of the accident until your help is no longer
- Make accidents reports promptly to the police and the department
of motor vehicle in Harrisburg, as required.
- Call your insurance company.